THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 02, 2004

Helplessness
Like a bird in a hurricane.
Love
Like a mother to a child.
Desperate
Like a drowning victim's struggle to the top.
Isolation
Like a leper in a city

Here and yet not,
Alone in a crowd
Conveying nothing
Seeing everything.

...Speak to me,
And tell me all the things that I need to know
I want to hear you now..
Can you?
Speak to me...

Comfort
Like tears to a handkerchief
Like the softness of a pillow
Like the warmth of the first day of Spring.

...I need you like water, like breath, like life,
I need you like mercy from heaven's grace
There's a freedom in your arms that carries me through
I need you...

Give me that pillow
That gasp of air.
Give me that handkerchief,
That eye of the storm.
Bring me to safety
Bring me to life.
Take away the self pity
Take away the worry
Take away the self doubt
Take away the insecurities
Take away the black box
Take away the bindings
Take away them all
For the freedom of your arms
Abba
Daddy.

No comments: