THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Hello all, and welcome to my blog again. I finally sat down and figured out how to do the comment thingy so now I can get some feedback if anyone would like to leave it.
Last night I painted at the house for about 4 hours. For about three of those I was on my own and managed to get quite a bit done. I've realized that painting is both relaxing and frustrating, all at once. You can relax and just paint and listen to music, however, after you finish painting the entire room, you have to go back over it again. Oh well, it's looking really nice.
The painter should be stopping by the house today to take a look at it, then tomorrow he's going to paint the ceiling and the top portion of the living room. Very very good. One less section to paint. :)
As for me, this is my last day at good ol' KAET Channel 8 and I think I have only one more transcript to do! Whoohoo!
Countdown to Tucson: 5 days
Packing done: 0
"Piling" done: lots
This Sunday, people! The week is going to pick up quite a bit from here. Tonight I'm taking Obadiah's sister Hannah out to dinner and a movie as a birthday/graduation present, tomorrow I have a car appointment for "the works" at 7 a.m. until 10:30 a.m., then work from 12:00-6:00pm, then Youth until 8ish and then who knows? Thursday I have work from 7 a.m. until 6 p.m., then hopefully, dinner with my parents at the wonderful, Souper Salad!--who knows what else after that. Friday same work schedule and it is Hannah's graduation and probably some sort of Pinner family fun time (just kidding--not sure), Saturday morning my family and I are moving Obadiah's stuff into the house, then I suppose I should probably go home and pack... :) Then Sunday morning, bright and early, I'm off! :) :( A little of both...
Anticipation.
Waiting for the day
Exhiliration.
The moment is almost here
Liberation.
A time for doing my thing
Longing.
To bring the ones I love along with me
Uneasiness.
Thinking of all the unknowns
Excitement.
To meet so many more people
Wondering.
Will I find a good church family?
Seeking.
Myself, to experience my desires
Hoping,
The road less traveled will not be too far


No comments: