THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 13, 2004

MY SEMESTER IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOOHOOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
(not done yet)...
YIPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So let me begin by saying that today is a GLORIOUS, glorious day! I've had the wonderful opportunity to take the day off from work, be done with school for the summer and just do whatever I wanted to do. It has truly been a great day and I feel so relieved that everything is done and I can move on to classes and things that I enjoy so much more. :D Oh happy day!
I started the day by waking up when my body was ready to wake up, which ended up only being 8 a.m.--not so bad for sleeping in. It tells me that I didn't completely drain my body over the last few weeks. Then, I went running, got cleaned up, watched the rest of Roman Holiday, a fabulous Audrey Hepburn movie (my favorite movie star in the whole wide world!) and then I went shopping! No kids, not for any other reason but to get my wardrobe ready for the newsroom in Tucson. I have to look professional, you know? Can't go in there in my tank tops and college girl capris. So I spent a little bit of money, nothing that will put me in debt, but had a great time just being out and about.
Then, when I had had enough (or should I say, when my credit card had had enough-), I came back home and have been sitting around doing absolutely NOTHING for the last hour. It's been one of the nicest hours in a long, long time. I was ready for a break.
Tonight my family, Obadiah and another couple and I are all going to the Third Day concert. Lots of fun.
Anyway, thanks for all the love and support during this stressful time---now it's over! Tucson, watch out! I'm coming for you in two weeks!

No comments: