THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 07, 2004

Exciting news---I received two offers for jobs--one from the State Press and the other, the State Press Magazine! It doesn't happen often, from what I've gathered from the staff I talked to, so I felt very flattered. Anyway, I accepted the Magazine, so I'll be a full-time writer for them next semester. I'm very very excited about it.
Aside from that, lots and lots of studying to do this weekend. Tomorrow has been designated "homework day," as it has been for the last few weeks. I need to just sit down and study all day. So, I probably won't be seeing much of the light of day, which is fine by me as long as a lot is accomplished. I'm way more motivated when I have a huge, uninterrupted chunk of time to just do it, you know? Otherwise, I'm always thinking about what I'm doing next or later. It's good just to say "no" flat, to everything.
Anyhoo, better get back to the books.

No comments: