THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 27, 2004

I'M GETTING MARRIED! Yes kids, it's official. My best friend popped the question last night at youth group and it was awesome! I only wish I hadn't been so caught up in the moment, then I'd be able to tell you exactly what he said to me as he got down on one knee. It was the single greatest thing to happen to me in almost my entire life (aside from giving my life to Christ). I have to say, everyone should experience it. :)
We have to take the ring to get it sized; just a little bit too big, so I'm going to have to do without it for a day or a few hours sometime before I leave, which stinks but then I won't have to worry about losing it. By the by, it's the most beautiful ring! I have no idea how to describe it except for the fact that the middle stone is a 1/3 of a carat and round-cut, then there are two outside diamonds that are..1/4 carat I think and are cut like triangles (what that's called, I don't know) and the gold band tapers into it so it sort of looks like a flower with the middle round part and two leaves on the outside-kind of like a bow. I don't know how else to describe it except for bling bling baby! :) Sparkle, sparkle!
Thank you so much to everyone who was "in on it." It was so special and I definitely felt very special for it. I'm the very luckiest girl in the world and now comes one of the fun wedding preparations...I get to go shopping!!!! How often do I get excited about shopping on here...?
Thanks again to everyone and I hope we're able to invite as many people as we can to the wedding, etc. Whoohoo! We're getting married!

p.s. 3 days until Tucson... :*(
: )

No comments: