THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Taking a break from studying for now. Things have been pretty busy around here with finals and work and getting things set up for the summer and for the fall. I got my living situation figured out finally..I'm going to live in the apartment as opposed to the house. I think it will present more opportunities to do some outreach and the money was a decent aspect to consider. I'll just have to figure out where I can run over there. But I'm looking forward to the experience although I still don't think it's hit me that I'm going to be gone all summer long. I don't think it will become totally real until I'm in my apartment alone with all of my stuff. But I'll definitely keep everyone updated on what's going on in Tucson-land and how my job is going and all of that. I'll especially report if I see a dead body or something outrageous. I hope I don't get nightmares from covering the cops beat...
Anyway, so today I have one more final that will determine if I receive an A or a B. But I'm not stressing over it. I think I just look at finals with a different perspective than many people I know. I just have to study and do my best and whatever I end up with, I end up with. There's nothing much else I can do about it besides that. I still have about an hour until that final and my last final ended at about 8:30, so basically I've been sitting around studying, I took a power nap, ate lunch and now here I am.
What else to talk about...well, I'm really excited for someone for something, but I can't say it because I'm sure he wants to break the news to everyone who reads these blogs. It looks like he just hasn't had a chance to update his yet. He's a busy boy though. But that's what you have to do sometimes.
Well, I guess I'll get going and study my broadcasting material more. I'll try my best and that's all I can really do.
Until later!

No comments: