THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Time flies when you're having fun. It's been several days of vacation and I feel so much more like myself now. I'm looking forward to next semester and trying to figure out work as well. I'm not sure if I'm going to work as a nanny next semester because they want me two days a week and I'm a little nervous about committing to two days with all of the writing I'll be doing. But I'll see if I can strike a deal with them about that...
For all of you that didn't make it out to college group on Friday night, you totally missed out. It felt so nice to get everyone together on a Friday night and hang out and dig into the Word. I have to say I was a bit skeptical, only because I wasn't sure of what to expect, but it was really cool. I'm looking forward to this Friday night. Oh! And for all of the college girls who read this, we're planning on going out on Saturday night for a "girls night," which means dinner somewhere and then maybe cosmic bowling? Anyone up for it? Give me a call and we'll figure out the time details. Or, come on Friday night to the college group and we'll figure it out further. I'd like to have a chill night with the girls before I leave for the summer, so it would mean a lot to me!
Anyhoo, I better get to work and figure out what needs to be done around the office (not much I'm sure, since I did most of it yesterday). Take care and God bless and continue to keep Chrissy in your prayers for the baby--she's a little over half way there! :)

No comments: