THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 30, 2004

I'm homesick, I'm lonely,
Yearning for something more
I'm tired, I'm frustrated
Sick of just the norm.
Craving the sunlight
Hungering for satisfaction
I've realized the trivials,
Realized the emptiness of it all.
Oh expressive, unrelenting, deceitful heart of mine!
Constantly reassuring all the desires that will never fill
Empty, caught up in it all
Desperate, delirious.
I shrink into myself and curl into the corner
Away, unpenetrable.
Need to think, to analyze, to map it out
Need to calm, to focus, find a way out.
So used to doing it on my own
Somehow the reins are back,
Picked up from your feet
Along with the other mindless games, boxed and black.

I take them all back.
Push them away.
Take them all back.
What's yours is mine
But mine not yours
Consumed in a fury of selfishness
Consumed in my own black boxed games.
Alluring, intriguing
But they never fill.
Never fill,
Never fill.

....Lord prepare me,
To be a sanctuary
Pure and holy
Tried and true...
With thanksgiving,
I'll be a li-ving
Sanctu-ary
For you

So won't you...
Open the eyes of my heart Lord
Open the eyes of my heart
I wanna see you
I wanna see you.
Open the eyes of my heart Lord
Open the eyes of my heart.
I wanna see you
I wanna see you

For Lord,
This is my desire...
To honor you..
Lord with all my heart
I worship you...
All I have within me
I give you praise...
All that I adore,
Is in you...

Because
Lord, You're beau-ti-ful
Your face, is all I see.
And when Your eyes
Are on this child..Your grace abounds in me..

No comments: