THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 03, 2004

Today I cleaned the house for pretty much the whole day. It was a good thing, because everything was a mess! Also, I have lots of studying to do--can you tell I'm procrastinating? I just want this semester to be over already!!!!
I'm still continuing to struggle with myself on a number of issues, but mostly surrendering. Recently, I surrendered my future in terms of my career, and now I need to continue surrendering my physical relationship. Sometimes it just feels as if time is standing still and the day will never come. I know it will, I mean, it's already been 2 years, but somehow one more year just seems like forever.
I need to get back on track with reading my Bible more and my prayer life is slowly but surely getting back to what it used to be. The hardest thing about all of this is that it never seems like there's enough time. But then again, I say that after I lounge in front of the TV for a few hours. I just want to be mindless sometimes after days that are full of thinking.
Anyway, there's my day and my thoughts in a nutshell.

No comments: