THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Change 4/6/04
So tough to be apart and yet,
Each moment filled to the brim.
Thoughts of you drift in and out of my mind
I should be focusing on what's at hand
I should be listening and soaking it in
But I sit and think.
I think of the nights we played in the grass
Music and trees swaying
I think of the moments spent talking for a lifetime
The moment of feeling pulsing electricity at the touch of your lips
The moment we danced, boombox low, rain falling gently.
I think of the precious moments
And pull myself further from the present
Actions of innocence, yet raging desires
Open one door and forever flooded.
Things may not be new now,
But they don't have to be the same
I sit here and think of you and know we can change.

Baby, I love you so very much. I couldn't have ever imagined being paired with the dream man that was forever etched in my mind's eye. But here you are. Baby, I know I'm not always the person I should be, nor the person I want to be, but I promise to you, now and forever, my life is in God's hands and I want Him to continue changing me. Support me, love me, pray for me as you always do and as I always do for you. You are my prince charming and as perfect as I could've ever imagined you. No matter what, baby, I promise that I will be here for you and love you with all of my heart and everything I have. I know we say this often, but truly, you mean the world to me and I couldn't imagine nor do I want to imagine a single day without you in my life. Thank you for your devoted commitment to me and your undying support. You are my very best friend in the whole world and I feel so incredibly privileged to be part of your life. I love you! :) (May 14th 2005 here we come!)

No comments: