THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Searching....and searching some more

:Sigh: Another day of surfing the web and to no avail. I need to find a place to live in Tucson this summer and I had thought I had a place nailed down and realized that for the money I'd pay there, I could have more space, my OWN space and a bathroom in my room and possibly a kitchen. I'm getting more nervous as May is quickly approaching and think I'll be going down to Tucson this Saturday to do some searching. I'm enjoying the fact that I can grow up a little, that I'll be paying a good portion of my own bills and making more decisions on my own. I'm nervous about being down there because I'm not familiar with it, because I'm concerned about all of the little things that I probably don't need to worry about but worry about anyway. I don't know. It'll be hard to be away from home, away from my sister, away from my best friend ;), away from my friends and family. It'll be tough. But I know there's a reason God provided this opportunity. I just think about it right now and how I could be doing something completely different, had I kept going with broadcasting. It'll be cool to see what God does this summer with me to see exactly why he wanted me where he's putting me.
The days are long right now, with work and school occupying my time...I really should be doing homework right now, but I'd rather free-write and get what's on my mind sort of off my mind for the time being at least. Today I didn't get to talk to Obadiah much...just "hi" in the morning. That makes for a long day. I was fortunate enough to see him yesterday and I'm so grateful for that. It just seems to help my week along, you know? I never thought the "your mate is your best friend" thing was really true and though he's not my "mate" yet, I can see where the best friend thing comes into play. Although I have to say that I think I get sick of my girl best friend far more quickly than I do of him. ;) Funny how that works...

No comments: