THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 29, 2004

I think my sister's fish is sick. He's just sitting on the bottom, every once in a while going up to the top of the bowl and getting a nibble to eat. Sometimes I think I feel like my sister's fish. I'm down, go up for a bit and then float around in a world that seems to be so routine sometimes. There's a hunger inside of me that wants to see the world outside of the bowl, but at the same time, is fearful of that life outside of the bowl. Unknown, new, different and slightly scary. I'm always open to exploring, but the leap is always the most difficult. I can't believe I'll be away from home for three months. I can't believe I'll be away from my family, away from my friends...dejá vú....
Mi canción
Díos, quiero caminar contigo,
He deseado estar contigo por siempre,
Pero las cosas del mundo me confusan,
Y, a veces, quisiera tomar mi tiempo y hacer cualquier cosa que quiera.
Díos, digame,
Llamame por mi nombre,
Y ayudeme entender todo que quisiera hacer en mi vida.
Gracias, Dios, por sus benediciones,
Para el milagro de su Hijo,
Muestreme la puerta de vida,
Porque quiero más,
Más de tú,
Y menos de yo.
Estás mi canción,
Bailo para ti, y canto para ti
Porque estás la canción de mi corazón.

No comments: