THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Some people are driven to drink. I'm driven to chocolate.
I've been trying to be good in my eating and exercising regiment--very limited sweets, if any, more veggies, etc and I've been doing really really well. But then the topic of the number of guests that can be at the wedding reception comes into play, and the limited amount of money, and all the things I need to check on by a deadline that has been set for me--July-something; and I head for the vending machines.
Interesting that a small bag of Hershey's milk chocolate kisses can calm my nerves...it didn't hurt that my pay check also came in and I was able to get up and talk with a few coworkers. But gosh, thank goodness God gave me an afinity for chocolate instead of alcohol or man would I be in trouble!!!
Tonight it will be an hour on the treadmill...

No comments: