THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

I'm sooooo frustrated! My article came out in this morning's paper and my editor or a copy editor changed a few things in it so it made some of my statements inaccurate and made the Indian Center seem like it's an Indian Clinic and those two things were talked about separately. I'm sooooooooooooo frustrated! It makes me look like an idiot, especially to the people I interviewed. Even if a correction is run, people who read this today will have a completely different understanding of the Indian Center and most probably don't even look at the corrections section. Grrrrr....
So here's the link anyway, though I'd rather not post it because I'm frustrated that two facts were changed in the very top grafs...
http://www.dailystar.com/dailystar/metro/25237.php

No comments: