THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Hellooooo! BIG news! I'm coming home this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoohoooo! I'm so happy! Obadiah and I are probably going to head out to college group Friday and then spend all day and night (well, most of the night, not all of the night) together, go see my dad sometime this weekend and see my sister somewhere in that equation as well, but that all depends on both of their schedules. Sunday I'm going to a bridal expo in Phx with my future mother-in-law who is fabulous I have to tell you. I'm glad I'm not ending up with the stereotypical mother-in-law. But then again, what are stereotypes anyway?
So I'm really excited about that. I'll have a homicide update story coming out tomorrow in the paper, and then on Thursday I have another story coming out on some kids who did volunteer work and won an award from Kohl's. Pretty simple stuff.
Tonight I got my butt out of the apartment and worked out in the work out room here. It's nice, but it doesn't have free weights which I really like more than anything. You get a better tone from free weights, if you ask me. Someday I hope I can get a nice set of free weights--forget the big weight machine. I just need 5, 8, 10, 15 and 20 pound weight sets and I'll be good to go. Someday :sigh: but I've been looking at my up and coming bills versus what I'll be making and kids, it ain't pretty. Man it's expensive to be here, even if I'm living here "cheaply." When you're making about $1475 a month and have bills that total $965, but want to save $1,000 this summer...there's practically no wiggle room there. Yikes. So I guess we'll see how everything works out, but so far I have determined that bill suck. They eat up all of your money! When do you get to have fun shopping? NEVER!!! Unless you enjoy grocery shopping, but all I can think of when I'm grocery shopping is "what's going to be good for me and where's the generic brand so it's not so blasted expensive?" That's not very much fun. Plus, what you spent your money on goes away very quickly. Maybe I should just start eating less...beneficial in so many ways, no? :) Yah right, I like food way too much...
I can't wait until Friday!!! Whoohoo! The weekend is going to fly by, but I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone it just doesn't matter. I seriously contemplated driving up on Saturday just to spend a few hours with anyone, but then I figured I'd be coming home soon, so I should just wait it out. It's a good thing: between the extra expense and my lack of money.....yah, just a smart idea.
I'm so awake now. Maybe working out wasn't a smart idea. But I'm sure that after I jump into the shower I'll wind down. Guess I should go do that now. Only 3 more days of work left--tomorrow's in the "cop shop" again and then who knows!
Toodles from Tucson!

No comments: