THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Okay, so I had to write another entry because I just saw the comments my boys and Cela left me this afternoon. I hadn't really gotten sad in the last few days, but oh how that touched my heart. I miss being around the boys so much; playing 100 games of UNO...in a row! Building forts, teasing each other with water balloons, even playing fetch or going on walks with Rebel, their dog. I definitely miss interaction here. You can't imagine what it's like to go from living with your sister and seeing her every now and again and spending time talking to her, and then rooming with someone whom you rarely ever see and when you do, there's very little interaction. I got so excited when I was driving in from the grocery store this evening and thought I recognized my roommates red Jeep Liberty. She pulled into her usual spot and I pulled into mine. I even got out and waved at her...then I noticed that it wasn't her car..and it wasn't her! Slightly embarrassing, but more so was the realization that I missed someone I hardly even know. Being on my own here has its advantages. I can do whatever I want, whenever I want, but what's the point when you haven't anyone to share it with? Phone calls and e-mails are mediocre methods of communication, but I'll take what I can get.
Anyway, I miss my boys and I miss Cela and I miss my friends and family and I just wish that I could have what I wanted and have the best of both worlds. So what do you say, everyone? Want to come and move down to Tucson for the summer with me?

No comments: