THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Waiting for my article to be edited. Man, heavy one today. I'll let you know about it later.
I can't believe tomorrow is my last day here. Time has flown by. I'm really excited though because Lynn, the other intern, will be coming back to the plant tomorrow. She's been at the other office for the last week and a half. We've been hanging out though. Last night I made manicotti for dinner and she made homemade carrot cake. It was soooooo good. I have leftovers--whoohoo!
I'm still deciding if I'm going to come home Saturday or Sunday. I was thinking Sunday, but now I'm not sure of how Saturday's going to work out. I guess we'll see what happens (I say that a lot, don't I?)...
Sorry for such a brief, but gotta get going.
TfT

No comments: