THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Today's been a busy one. Researching on the computer, getting little errands taken care of and writing an article have kept me on my toes, not to mention gearing up for other articles and classes I have to prepare for. Man, I want to go back to my layed back life in Tucson! Help me!
Tonight I'll go to youth group for the first time since May 20something when Obadiah proposed. I've been so caught up in school and articles and whatever else that I haven't been able to make it for a while. I really hope that changes this year, but I suppose only time will tell...
One thing I didn't mention last night because I thought it was minor, was that I kinda, well, biffed it while hiking yesterday. I mean, it was graceful, from what my dad said, and to me, it felt very slow-mo. The tread on my running shoes are toast from running on concrete and all that jazz, so stepping on a semi-slippery/smooth rock did not help me much. I fell onto a rock and thank goodness, I didn't keep sliding otherwise, who knows? Maybe I'd have a cactus stuck to me or something. Anyway, my graceful fall did not feel so graceful to my backside--I don't know what I did, but it sure feels like I fractured the very tip of my tailbone. I can't plop into my car the same way and I get a nice big twinge of pain if I cough or sneeze. Who knew?
So hopefully that feels better soon, but what do you do for something like that? I think it'd look pretty strange if I was sitting on an ice pack....okay, I'm not taking this discussion any further than that. Forgive me!
I better go get ready for youth night. Hasta!

No comments: