THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 02, 2004

He's home safely! I'm so happy and so relieved. :sigh: No more worries...
Today has been a good day (so far), but it isn't over yet. I have cop shop duty tonight from 2-11pm and it's now just about 7 pm. I had an interview early this morning at 7:30 so I had to leave Phoenix at about 6:15. That wasn't the most fun, but I survived it and after the interview, I hit the hay for a couple of hours. That made me feel a lot better.
My UA grading story finally ran today and though it was stuck on the metro cover, it's gotten a lot of attention from other media outlets. I heard it mentioned on 3 different evening newscasts tonight, so I was sort of mad at them, but at the same time very flattered. It took quite a bit of time to finish and I'm so glad that it turned out the way it did. If you want to read it, here's the link:
http://www.dailystar.com/dailystar/metro/32497.php

Aside from that, just chilling down here in Tucson. Looking forward to hopefully going to Altar/Hermosillo with the other intern and the border reporter this Friday. Because I'm working so much today and worked a little overtime last week, I may actually have Friday completely off which would be rather nice. We'll see what happens with that.
Only two more weeks here, I can't believe it. I'll be moving out of the apartment and into Chelsea's house for my final week here because the lease is up on the apartment after this week. It's a little weird and crazy, but it'll be fine. Hopefully I'll get to see Chelsea and hang out with her a little, but I don't know how busy her schedule is. Anyway, I'm very torn right now between wanting to be back home to move on with things, but on the other hand I just love what I'm doing now and have really settled into everything. I've finally built some relationships with coworkers and have gotten quite attached and fond of this place. I don't care what everyone says about Tucson, it's not that bad.
So that's what's up with me. I'm so glad everyone had a great time in Ireland and I hope that everyone grew spiritually as well. It sounds like it was a beautiful place and I'm hearing rumors that a few people are considering moving there...? Lol, I guess we'll see what happens in the future and where God leads us, right?
Love y'all and so glad you're home. Missed my community, my family. That's the hardest part about being down here. I lost my support system!!! :*(
Tlk2ul8er
Toodles from Tucson

No comments: