THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 05, 2008



God created us to be with Him.
Our sins separated us from God.
Sin cannot be covered by the good things we've done.
Paying the price for sin, Jesus died and rose again.
Everyone who believes in Him will have eternal life.
Life eternal means we'll be with Him forever.

GOSPEL. The Good News.
We learned the acronym at a youth conference this weekend and we went door to door collecting canned goods, praying for people and telling them about the Gospel.

That's my religion. That's my Jesus.

Perhaps I have too much of a child-like faith at times. Perhaps I should read theology books cover to cover and immerse myself in figuring things out. Perhaps I shouldn't simply rely on reading scripture and listening to the call on my heart alone.

But that's how He changed me and continues to do so. That's how I came to following Him.
That's how I came to know my Jesus and the gospel.

It's not all about my faith, but by God's Word.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jen, I'm glad you found me! I don't know how to make a link to your page on here so I'll just keep coming back to your comment to check up on ya, how are you anyway?