THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Counting my blessings...

1.) Husband and I were looking into buying a brand-new washing machine and dryer--would have been a couple grand. But, I got an e-mail from my mom on Friday saying a friend of a friend was buying a new set even though hers were only about 4 years old. The lady wanted to just give the set away rather than selling it. The only catch was that you had to go pick it up.
So, we now have an almost brand-new set. The cost? $0. Is there a better price out there? That was a huge blessing!

2.) School's out which means my schedule at work slows down a bit. Yippee!

3.) A really cool journalism conference is coming up in Texas, but it was going to be really pricey. Fortunately, I got a help from my dad and now I can stay in the same hotel as the other reporters :)

I'm sure there are more, but those are on the top of my mind. Hasta luego!

No comments: