THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 30, 2004

In ten days I'll be running my 2nd half-marathon--13.2 (I believe) miles. It's a long run and so far I think I'm kinda ready. My longest run so far has been 8 miles, which is substantially lower than what it should be, but if I'm at least up to 10 before the day of the race, I should be fine. Anyway, it's strange because for the first time EVER I am seriously lacking in the motivation department when it comes to exercising. I don't know why, but for some reason I got really really lazy over the fall semester--maybe it was all the running around I was doing during the day, I don't know, but hopefully I can get it back on track. On top of that, I need to to lose the weight I've actually gained over the semester. I've maintained my weight well through college because of regular exercise and this semester has been so bad that I've actually gained. Yikes. What's more frightening is how easy it was to do!
Anyone else lacking motivation? Maybe we could start a club and inspire one another? Or like iron sharpens iron....?
Jen

No comments: