THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Well, I have a few minutes on here and feel like slacking a bit, so here we go. An update on my life, which has been a bit chaotic so basically, nothing out of the ordinary for me!
I found out I only have 6 more credit hours left to complete my degree. So I have two mandatory classes to take next semester (which are both my choice, by the way) and then I have to figure out what to take with the other 6 credit hours. I'll probably fill them up with PE classes and maybe a Chicano Studies class again. Everything's been so interesting in that class. Anyhoo, it'll be good for me next semester not only because it'll be a bit more relaxed, but I'll also have more time to focus on wedding stuff, which is going really well by the way. Our only issue now is that we have to go back over our invitation list and narrow it down to 160 people. Do you have any idea how hard that is? 160 people--geez. I think we'll be doing that this weekend, so it's sure to be a bit stressful. But once that torture is overwith, then we'll be able to keep moving. But thus far, wedding dress and veil are ordered, caterer and menu is set, flowers are in the works, photographer is set, DJ is set, cake is set, reception site and wedding site set. Now it's all about the details, which is my personal favorite.
School's going well, as I stated before somewhat. This semester I have the lightest schedule, however it's packed with reporting for my depth reporting class and my job with the school magazine. I'm really enjoying the magazine and I'm now debating and trying to figure out a game plan for who I'm going to intern with and try to get on board with after I graduate. It's a tough decision because I love writing, but I'm trying to narrow it down to specifically what kind of writing I want to do. I may get stuck at the daily for a while, but we'll see. I don't think I want to pursue straight up magazine stuff because typically there's not a lot of investigating that goes on with that. I dunno--we'll see where God leads me! :)
I should probably get going, but keep the faith, all and I miss y'all.

No comments: