THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The countdown continues!
Less than five days until we leave for Northern Ireland, can you believe it?
For whatever reason, it still hasn't completely sunk in that we'll be there in just a few days and scattered all over the country. Sure, my bag is packed (c'mon, you know me!) and I've been doing my journal entries in my notebook and praying like crazy, but it's still not reality. I suppose it won't be realized until we're touching down in Belfast. I'm pretty sure Harry and Rhyss are going to meet us there (Rhyss mentioned he missed my chocolate chip cookies--so I guess I'm baking on Saturday!).
Though it will be hard to be separated from Obadiah for 2 weeks, I'm not worried or dreading it, quite honestly. I know that God uses those times especially to grow us because it takes away any possibility of dependency on others we normally seek for comfort.
I'm not sure what my abilities will be or how effective I will be about communicating the Gospel, but I continue to pray that God will just breathe on me, and breathe into me the words he wants those I come in contact with to hear.
All I can do is be obedient and step out in faith. I'm realizing that more and more each day with each action I take in that regard. It's hard to put yourself out there sometimes, but I truly hope this trip will create more of a boldness in me to share my beliefs even with those who seem opposed to listening.
Anyway pray for us! We'll be gone for a while!

No comments: