THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 20, 2006

Ahhh, back in the blogging world! Sorry for my absence, but both my computer at home and at work have had issues with this site.
So we have a new "baby" in the house--a little black lab-chow mix puppy named Coal that will quickly outgrow the "little" part of his description. From the day I brought him home to two days later, he gained 3 lbs! I think he's gained some even since his last vet appointment on Wednesday. He's a growing boy. We're up in the middle of the night every night letting him out to go to the bathroom and then up every morning before seven to let him out again and play with him. We're crate training him and so far he's doing a great job and hasn't even pottied in his crate.
What else is new? Well, Ireland is quickly approaching with only 5 months left of fundraising. I think we've done pretty well though and should earn enough, but we'll see.
Also, our backyard is now all torn up because we've started the revitalization process. We're getting rid of the dirt and adding lots of grass--something Coal will be absolutely THRILLED with. We'll also be adding a fire pit and an above-ground water feature. I'll be really happy when it's all done and we have grass everywhere, but it looks like we're probably about two months away from that.
That's it for me now. I'll try to update more frequently now that I know I can use this computer to blog.
Tlk2ul8er!

No comments: